- The 10 sets of the simulated tests fully cover the vocabulary and grammar points prescribed by the outline of the new HSK
- With bilingual Chinese-English introduction of the new types of exams and methods of answering the questions of the new HSK
- The complexity of the questions has been carefully controlled to make the questions more like the real ones
- The listening scripts are read by professional announcers who made the recording for the model tests and the real new HSK tests
- Before publication, the simulated tests had been taken by examinees who had taken the new HSK
The new HSK is a standardized test of international Chinese proficiency launched by Hanban in 2009, which mainly tests the non-native speaker' ability to communicate in Chinese in their life, study and work. There are 6 levels of written test and 3 levels of oral test. In order to help the test take~ get familiar with the mode and questions of file new test, understand its contents and focuses, as well as master the test taking strategies, we have compiled this series of test guides based on the opinions of relevant experts and our suficient study on the sample tests.
There are 6 books in this series, corresponding to the six levels of the new HSK.
Simulated Tests of the New HSK (HSK Level I )
Simulated Tests of the New HSK (HSK Level 11)
Simulated Tests of the New HSK (HSK Level m)
Simulated Tests of the New HSK (HSK Level IV)
Simulated Tests of the New HSK (HSK Level V)
Simulated Tests of the New HSK (HSK Level ~1)
Each book includes 10 written tests. Before the simulated tests is the introduction to the test of the level and the directions for answering the questions of the new mode. The script of the listening section and answers can be found after the tests. An MP3 disc of the recording of the listening section is attached to the book.
All the authors and editors of this series are Chinese teachers with rich teaching experience, as well as researchers of international Chinese proficiency testing. Before publication, all of the simulated tests had been taken by examinees who have taken the new HSK. The test materials at all levels ensure a full coverage of the vocabulary and language points required by the outline of new HSK. The language materials have been carefully selected with thoughtful deliberation, the complexity of the questions has been carefully controlled, and the amount of the questions as well as the time to answer the questions have been arranged reasonably. We have done our best to make the simulated tests of this series more like the real new HSK tests.