A guide to teaching Integrated Chinese Level 1 Part 1, this book includes general information on teaching Integrated Chinese and teaching Chinese, suggested lesson plans and classroom activities for each lesson, answers to the workbook exercises, sample syllabi, recommended online teaching resources and supplementary quizzes and tests for each lesson. Most content (lesson by lesson teaching guides) is in Chinese only, with English section headings. Frontmatter and sample tests and quizzes are bilingual.
- Lesson-by-lesson guide to teaching Integrated Chinese Level 1 Part 1, with tips on teaching specific characters, vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation
- Tips on teaching Chinese in general, including strategies to engage students, ways to reinforce previously learnt material, and suggestions for innovative online resources
- Sample syllabi for differently paced courses
- Answers to the workbook exercises
- Supplementary quizzes and tests
- Includes FREE online resources: electronic versions of sample syllabi, quizzes and tests in Simplified and Traditional, and more